Robert Spencer details Muhammad’s development from a preacher of hellfire and damnation into a political and military leader who expanded his rule by force of arms, promising his warriors luridly physical delights in Paradise if they were killed in his cause.
He explains how the Qur’an’s teaching on warfare against unbelievers developed – with constant war to establish the hegemony of Islamic law as the last stage.
Spencer also gives the truth about Muhammad’s convenient „revelations“ justifying his own licentiousness; his joy in the brutal murders of his enemies; and above all, his clear marching orders to his followers to convert non-Muslims to Islam – or force them to live as inferiors under Islamic rule.
In The Truth about Muhammad, you’ll learn:
- The truth about Muhammad’s multiple marriages (including one to a nine-year-old)
- How Muhammad set legal standards that make it virtually impossible to prove rape in Islamic countries
- How Muhammad’s example justifies jihad and terrorism
- The real „Satanic verses“ incident (not the Salman Rushdie version) that remains a scandal to Muslims
- How Muhammad’s faulty knowledge of Judaism and Christianity has influenced Islamic theology and colored Muslim relations with Jews and Christians to this day.
Recognizing the true nature of Islam, Robert Spencer argues, is essential for judging the prospects for large scale Islamic reform, the success or failure of multiculturalism, immigration and border control to protect Europe and the United States from terrorism.
All of which makes it crucial for every citizen (and policymaker) who loves freedom to read and ponder The Truth about Muhammad.